About NewLife Radio
Who We Are
The Newlife Radio Story
Founded by Joe and Jenny Emert, Life Radio Ministries began in 1993 as a media ministry. On Easter Sunday, April 16, 1995, an FM Radio Station, WMVV 90.7 FM, was added. Following a 10 year application process a second full-power FM frequency was granted by the Federal Communications Commission, WMVW 91.7 FM. Through God's blessings Life Radio Ministries has expanded to partnering with additional outreach organizations in helping provide leadership, consultation, and "hands-on" assistance to missionary radio stations and networks across the globe. Life Radio Ministries is dedicated to presenting quality Christian programming and music to a hurting world by sharing the Light and Life of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The organization has enjoyed international partnerships with HCJB Global, Trans World Radio, Radio Light in Fiji and the Papua New Guinea Christian Broadcasting Network.
NewLife Radio continues to bless Georgia with the “Heartwarming and Life Changing” good news of Jesus Christ!
To serve listeners with radio programming and media content to offer spiritual encouragement and personal challenge, containing a Christ centered and evangelistic focus through biblical teaching, relevant culture-changing information, and music to the glory of God.
National Religious Broadcasters
NewLife Radio is a member of National Religious Broadcasters and adheres to the NRB Code of Ethics, which provides a high standard for Program Production, Station Ownership and Operation, Stewardship, plus Ethical and Christian Financial Standards.
- The Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- For the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- The spiritual unity of believers in Christ.